- All players are required to check in at the Pro-Shop.
- Players may not enter private property at any time without permission of the homeowner.
- No children under the age of sixteen are allowed to golf on any golf course facility without a resident or adult guest.
- Dress code must be followed. No tank tops, minimum length for shorts is mid-thigh. No swimming attire. Men’s tops must have sleeves and collars. Blue jeans, overalls, cut of shorts or any clothing in disrepair are not permitted on the golf courses or driving range, putting greens or pitching areas. Members are responsible for informing their guests of proper dress code.
- Out of bounds is denoted by white posts and/or walkways.
- Flower beds on the golf course shall be played as ground under repair.
- Motorized golf carts with or without a handicap flag must be kept a minimum of thirty feet from the collar of the greens. Carts must remain on cart paths near tees and greens.
- Players must repair anything on the greens at any time.
- All players must observe golf etiquette at all times on the golf course.
- Players are required to repair ball marks, fill divots with sand and rake sand bunkers, leaving the rake in the bunker.
- Emergency phones are located at hole #4 and #14 comfort stations.
- In the event of lightning or severe weather, suspend play and seek immediate shelter.
- The golf course is irrigated with reclaimed water. Do not drink the water or swim in the water hazards.
I’ve attached a pdf of the High Point Community Calendar of Events. Be sure to take a look at the St. Patrick’s Day celebration dinner. I am sure it will be yummy.
If you are interested in the current homes available in the High Point Community, feel free to take a look on our HomesofHernando.com website. Let us know if you need any help.