- All players are required to check in at the Pro-Shop.
- Players may not enter private property at any time without permission of the homeowner.
- No children under the age of sixteen are allowed to golf on any golf course facility without a resident or adult guest.
- Dress code must be followed. No tank tops, minimum length for shorts is mid-thigh. No swimming attire. Men’s tops must have sleeves and collars. Blue jeans, overalls, cut of shorts or any clothing in disrepair are not permitted on the golf courses or driving range, putting greens or pitching areas. Members are responsible for informing their guests of proper dress code.
- Out of bounds is denoted by white posts and/or walkways.
- Flower beds on the golf course shall be played as ground under repair.
- Motorized golf carts with or without a handicap flag must be kept a minimum of thirty feet from the collar of the greens. Carts must remain on cart paths near tees and greens.
- Players must repair anything on the greens at any time.
- All players must observe golf etiquette at all times on the golf course.
- Players are required to repair ball marks, fill divots with sand and rake sand bunkers, leaving the rake in the bunker.
- Emergency phones are located at hole #4 and #14 comfort stations.
- In the event of lightning or severe weather, suspend play and seek immediate shelter.
- The golf course is irrigated with reclaimed water. Do not drink the water or swim in the water hazards.
The 18-hole, championship golf course at Heritage Pines was designed the rolling hills, providing a challenge and breath-taking views of the scenery. The course is 6,189 yards with five different tee starting points. It was designed by renowned course architect Ron Garl. The course has a full driving range, a putting green, a chipping green and a practice sand bunker.
Heritage Pines golf course is owned and operated by the residents. A resident golf committee recommends the rates, which include unlimited golf, pay-as-you-go rates, year-round rates, special summer and 9-hole rates. While the course is not open to the public, it is available for large groups and charity fund-raisers. Residents are welcome to invite guests to join them.
THE PRO SHOP
The Heritage Pines Pro Shop is open daily. It offers an array of golf-related attire and supplies for both men and women. There is a full-time golf professional on site to help players improve their game.
WEDNESDAY DINNER SPECIALS
Broccoli & Cheese
Cup $3.95 Bowl $4.95
Spinach & Artichoke Dip $7.95
House, Caesar or Wedge
Fried Cod Sandwich
Chicken Breast Sandwich
Fish & Chips $12.95
Atlantic cod lightly battered and served with French fries & cole slaw.
Shrimp Scampi $15.95
Seafood in a garlic butter white wine sauce. Served over linguine.
Salmon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta $14.95
With sun-dried tomatoes, sauteed in a parmesan cream sauce and served over linguine.
Chicken Parmesan $13.95
With a side of pasta and vegetable of the day.
Served with mashed potatoes & gravy and asparagus.
Italian Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin $13.95
With mashed potatoes & gravy.
Black Angus Ribeye $21.95
With a bourbon peppercorn sauce, mashed potatoes and vegetable.
May 25: Trivia Night
Salmon with Dill Sauce
Roast Pork Loin
Broccoli and Carrots
**Please note: this email account is for newsletter maintenance only. If you have questions about the restaurant or any upcoming events, please contact the club directly at 352-799-4653**
Hello Silverthorn friends,
Silverthorn events and dinner special menu has posted.
WEDNESDAY DINNER SPECIALS
Black Angus New York Strip $21.95
With bleu cheese, herb-crusted mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Chicken Cordon Bleu $16.95
Stuff with ham & Swiss cheese and served with rice & asparagus.
Salmon Pasta $15.95
With asparagus and sun-dried tomato. Sauteed in a white wine parmesan cream sauce over linguine.
Baked Stuffed Sole Newburg
Grilled Flank Steak with mushroom peppercorn sauce
Chicken, Bacon and Andouille Sausage Pasta
Buttered broccoli florets
April 2: Bayfront Health Women’s Expo
April 11: Women’s Connection Luncheon
“The History and Bizarre Customs of Shoes”
Noon – 1:30pm (doors open at 11:00am)
$16 for program and lunch
Menu: Strawberry salad with grilled chicken, rolls & butter, chocolate mousse and beverage
RSVP by April 6: Call Jan 352-556-4658 or Georgie 352-684-9265
April 28: Kathi K9s Tournament