- All players are required to check in at the Pro-Shop.
- Players may not enter private property at any time without permission of the homeowner.
- No children under the age of sixteen are allowed to golf on any golf course facility without a resident or adult guest.
- Dress code must be followed. No tank tops, minimum length for shorts is mid-thigh. No swimming attire. Men’s tops must have sleeves and collars. Blue jeans, overalls, cut of shorts or any clothing in disrepair are not permitted on the golf courses or driving range, putting greens or pitching areas. Members are responsible for informing their guests of proper dress code.
- Out of bounds is denoted by white posts and/or walkways.
- Flower beds on the golf course shall be played as ground under repair.
- Motorized golf carts with or without a handicap flag must be kept a minimum of thirty feet from the collar of the greens. Carts must remain on cart paths near tees and greens.
- Players must repair anything on the greens at any time.
- All players must observe golf etiquette at all times on the golf course.
- Players are required to repair ball marks, fill divots with sand and rake sand bunkers, leaving the rake in the bunker.
- Emergency phones are located at hole #4 and #14 comfort stations.
- In the event of lightning or severe weather, suspend play and seek immediate shelter.
- The golf course is irrigated with reclaimed water. Do not drink the water or swim in the water hazards.
How much is the monthly HOA fee?
The monthly fee is $195.
What does the HOA Fee cover?
The HOA fee covers the 24-hour on-site security as well as maintenance of the community areas and facilities. Maintenance includes both community pools, the Lodge and fitness center, card rooms, billiard rooms, craft center, tennis, shuffleboard maintenance, library with computers, and public landscaping.
Residents also have the use of the two community pools, the spacious recreation and activity center (The Lodge) with fitness center, card and playrooms, craft center, billiard room, library and computer room and more. Tennis courts and shuffleboard courts are on site as well. The clubhouse includes a delicious restaurant.
Let’s not forget what makes Timber Pines so popular, it’s four private golf courses! The monthly HOA fee covers free golfing for all residents in all but the Championship Course. Friends of residents can pay to play provided they are accompanied by a resident. The Championship Course is about $22 per resident to play and $34 per guest. The cost of being a registered golfer is $$135 per year. Residents also enjoy having two pro shops.
The maintenance fees
There are maintenance free villas in Timber Pines, which includes lawn care and property maintenance on the exterior. Fees range depending on the villa of your choosing, but monthly fees should be under $130.